In alignment with NSW Health rules, our Covid Safe Operating Plan strictly adheres to the following guidelines:
1. Masks. Therapists and clients must wear a properly-fitting mask at all times.
2. Vaccination Status. Therapists and clients must be fully vaccinated (2 x shots of government approved vaccine).
– We must sight and record evidence of your 2 x shot vaccination status prior to your massage commencing.
– We will demonstrate evidence of our staff’s 2 x shot vaccination status prior to your massage upon request.
– Clients officially exempted from Covid-19 vaccination must show evidence of their medical exemption. The document number will be recorded by our staff.
– Guardians of children under 16 years of age must show their 2 x shot vaccination status prior to the massage commencing. This document number and the child’s identification will be recorded by our staff.
3. Social Distancing. Social distancing in our reception area applies at all times.
4. Covid Safe Plan. Classic Siam Thai Massage will at all times follow a Covid Safe Plan which is qualified by NSW Health.
5. Water and Tea. Unfortunately we must keep our reception as clear as possible, thus we are unable to offer our usual courtesy water or tea following your massage. We do hope to get back to our usual practices soon enough!
We appreciate your support in this important matter, trust you remain healthy, and look forward to seeing you soon!
Please find your most convenient appointment time at classicsiam.com/bookings.